The fine folks at Jezebel want to marry me! Though I am married in Real Life, I see no reason that should preclude an Internet-based group arrangement.
Because this is clearly the beginning and end of my fifteen minutes, I will paste a few comments from the post:
- This is basically a marriage proposal to us as a group, right? We accept so hard.
- This is the best thing that has ever happened in the known universe, space, and time. Ever.
- I am not going to get any work done for the rest of the day…
- this is making me positively giddy
- Firmly believing that the entire Gawker Media empire was brought into existence specifically so this moment could happen. This is fantastic. BRING ON THE AMBITIOUS CORNDOGS, Y’ALL.
- Whoever made this is a goddamn genius.
- You are doing a wonderful service for your country! Love love love this.
- Somebody please tweet this to Colbert? He’s been doing incredible take-downs of Trump and I’m sure would love to demo this on the Late Show.
- Installing this on my work PC was a mistake. I’m crying.
In the words of Ken Burns, I think this really is my Best Idea.