The fine folks at Jezebel want to marry me! Though I am married in Real Life, I see no reason that should preclude an Internet-based group arrangement.
Because this is clearly the beginning and end of my fifteen minutes, I will paste a few comments from the post:
- This is basically a marriage proposal to us as a group, right? We accept so hard.
- This is the best thing that has ever happened in the known universe, space, and time. Ever.
- I am not going to get any work done for the rest of the day…
- this is making me positively giddy
- Firmly believing that the entire Gawker Media empire was brought into existence specifically so this moment could happen. This is fantastic. BRING ON THE AMBITIOUS CORNDOGS, Y’ALL.
- Whoever made this is a goddamn genius.
- You are doing a wonderful service for your country! Love love love this.
- Somebody please tweet this to Colbert? He’s been doing incredible take-downs of Trump and I’m sure would love to demo this on the Late Show.
- Installing this on my work PC was a mistake. I’m crying.
In the words of Ken Burns, I think this really is my Best Idea.
3 thoughts on “Marriage proposal from Jezebel”
You are famous! I knew you when!
These comments say it all. But I’ll add one more…a technical and political genius all in one super handsome package!
If only you’d had the chance to monetize it first, you would have hit the trifecta. But you clearly have added joy to the lives of many many people, and that is greater reward than any amount of dough.